Pineapple & Mixed Seed Smoothie Bowl
A tasty pineapple & mixed seed smoothie to get the day off to a great start. The pineapple, kiwi and goji berries are good sources of the antioxidant vitamin C, which is vital for immune health and function. Pineapple also contains bromelain, a powerful enzyme with anti-inflammatory properties.
- 100g frozen pineapple
- 1 kiwi, skin peeled and halved
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 tbsp whole flaxseeds
- 35g ripe avocado
- 15g frozen curly kale or baby spinach
- 5g alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp matcha tea
- 170g organic coconut water
- 100ml filtered water
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Small handful goji berries
- Whizz the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Add more water if desired.
- Pour into a bowl, or jar and finish off with coconut cream and goji berries.