Brain Boosting Brunch
Nutrient packed brunch to maintain an optimal blood sugar balance keeping your mind and body focused on the day ahead. Containing the vitamins needed to keep your nervous system firing on all cylinders and creating an all-round sense of wellness.
- 1 large sweet potato with skin (diced small)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 4 free-range eggs
- 200g kalettes
- 100g mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- red pepper (diced)
- Heat olive oil in a deep, non-stick lidded frying pan.
- Add the sweet potato and stir fry for 3-4 minutes then pop the lid on, turn down the heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent it sticking.
- Remove lid and add the crushed garlic, mushrooms and peppers. Cook for further 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the kalettes and pop the lid back on for 5 minutes while the kalettes steam and wilt down.
- Remove lid and make four wells in the mixture. Break an egg into each and cover with lid again.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the eggs have cooked to your taste.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.