Berry Chia Pots with Honey & Cinnamon
These berry chia pots contain a high level of flavonoid phytonutrients that help protect against damage in the cells because of their powerful antioxidant activities. The berries also provide an excellent source of vitamin C which is vital for immune function.
- 100g mixed frozen blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and/or raspberries
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 200g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, crushing the fruit against the side of the bowl to break it down a bit and release the colour.
- As the fruit defrosts it thins down the mixture but add more almond milk if it is very thick.
- Divide into 4 little pots or jam jars and keep in the fridge overnight ready for the morning!