This meal is perfect for supporting your immune system and it is super fast to make too. Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids which are proven to help with inflammation. Asparagus and leeks are prebiotics. They help feed the good bacteria in your gut. Tomatoes, sweet potato and broccoli provide vitamin C to help with immunity.
- 2 salmon fillets
- a handful of asparagus
- a handful of tenderstem broccoli
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- fresh basil
- extra virgin oil
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Crush the garlic and thinly slice the leek and sweet potatoes. Place them on a baking tray.
- Place asparagus, tenderstem broccoli and cherry tomatoes on top. Sprinkle some olive oil and salt over all the vegetables.
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil, lemon juice and sprinkle over some freshly chopped basil.
- Place the salmon onto the tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes (until the salmon is flaky)
- Serve with a lemon wedge, fresh basil and a sprinkle of extra virgin olive oil.